Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Quake Webring.

Options
  • 22-04-1998 7:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Morning Campers,

I've been spring cleaning the ring, and for those of you's in the Webring can you *PLEASE* update your HTML fragment. Some of you's are still referencing the old page (which you will notice the graphic has a reminder printed on it now).

To update the HTML fragment, you go to the edit details screen of your site (you will need your webring login/password). Once there you check the bottom of the page and the HTML fragment is there. There is also a text only fragment to choose from.

Come the weekend I'll start moving sites to the Queue/deleting them if the banner is not put up on the page referenced in the link on the ring (some of you's have the banner hidden or missing).

Some of you's may notice your site gone. This is because one of the following...

1. Your email address was naff
    2. Your site had gone.
    3. Your site had mysteriously changed into a warez/selling stuff site.

Oh, some people have asked me about putting a page up and that they are not Irish/Irish site. Well it don't really matter :) if your a frequent flyer of quake.ie

Hey I also notice from my travels that there are a lot of irish sites not on the ring. Get on it! :)

Btw, I'd like to update the website, seeing as I don't think anyone's taken it over yet. Can u see about me getting access cloud? (I'd mail ya, but hell I'm here, and I'm lazy :)

Hobbes.

Advertisement