Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] 2 Single Rooms Wanted - Dublin

Options
  • 31-03-2003 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭

A friend and I are looking for for 2 single rooms from the end of May (the building we live in has been sold for redevelopment). Dublin 2,4,6 preferred, but surrounding areas considered. Rent in the €400 - €500 range, each per month, considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

400-500 per month for a two bed? That may be difficult.

Oh sorry, you mean two seperate places for that price?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

I pay €630 for a two bed, kitchen, sitting room, own bathroom, own enterance, cable tv, real fire.

Monkstown. I'd say look at the €600 range... as €400 would most likely get you a room in a house.

Although I do know of a two bedroom flat in Dublin City Centre (suits three).

Rent : € 860 pm, Dublin 1, Gardiner Street (Mountjoy square area) , Bandit country.

haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Hey Vic, Any luck finding a place yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Not yet, but we still have 6 weeks to the move.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement