Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which game?

Options
  • 31-03-2003 3:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

which game should i get?
    Resident evil 0 or Eternal darkness for the game cube.......and what price is it going for in ireland.

also whats the story with the enter the matrix game? Do you think its gonna be brilliant or shiit?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Quigs snr swapping res evil 0 on For Sale board.

Think Smyths are doing buy one get one free so theres 2 ways to get both :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

Cheers kdjac but im going for the 78.59pounds(114.87euro) offer from argos uk, you get a free game and memory card too so i need to know what game to get with it......

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Get Mrtroid prime...or get eternal darkness imo !

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Rella

Sell it all and get a PS2 - Much better!;)

i have a ps2 already, ive ordered metroid prime and pre-ordered zelda......there are only a small selection of games for the 'buy a gamecube get game and memory card free' offer so i have the choice of resident evil or eternal darkness(or luigi's mansion/super smash bros) and i would like to know which one is better in your opinions?.....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Get the both!:D

Haven't played eternal darkness yet but from what I heard its the better game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 repoman_666

Watch out for those third party memory cards. There's nothing more annoying than losing your save data:mad:

Originally posted by mooman_00
    i have a ps2 already, ive ordered metroid prime and pre-ordered zelda......there are only a small selection of games for the 'buy a gamecube get game and memory card free' offer so i have the choice of resident evil or eternal darkness(or luigi's mansion/super smash bros) and i would like to know which one is better in your opinions?.....

Then get eternal darkness....tis class ! very scary altogether...if u search ul find a few threads on it on this boards...if u have frnds and mroe than one controller smash bros is one of the best laughs ull ever have on a console imo....me and my m8s pld it untill our thumbs bled...

anywho as regards to geting a ps2 over GC...i disagree...i have a ps2 and gamecube...i use the ps2 for dvds only...most good ps2 games come out on pc anywho: :) ofc i play vice city everynow and again etc but i play my GC much more.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,155 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Both are good, but Eternal Darkness is better that RE 0 in my opinion. Most magazines even agree that Resident Evil 1 is better than zero (by the way, its 1, not 0 that I am swapping).

Both are great though, RE has more scares, but Eternal Darkness has more atmosphere.

lovely thats what i wanted to hear......i would have chose resident evil 0 only for the fact that i read somewhere that the gameplay is still unchanged which means its still a balls to manouver....as for super smash bros ill be the only person in my area with a gamecube for a while so single player games are the way to go....cheers lads....

is eternal darkness like timesplitters2 in the whole different times and historical weapons etc....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

RE:0 is more action and Eternal Darkness is more puzzle magic based, with a good helping of action. I prefer 0, but Eternal Darkness is good in it's own right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

That is dirt cheap for a new cube
    Just out of curiousity.. how much are u paying for delivery?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The eternal darkness story is set over a long time and you play different characters from each time. It definitely isn't like timesplitters 2.

Originally posted by Giblet
    RE:0 is more action and Eternal Darkness is more puzzle magic based, with a good helping of action. I prefer 0, but Eternal Darkness is good in it's own right.

hmmm there is alot of action in eternal darkness.... maybe more than the RE games

Originally posted by Repli
    That is dirt cheap for a new cube
    Just out of curiousity.. how much are u paying for delivery?

:D:D:D:D:D nothing brother is bringing it over on the 9th.....but he has been blanking my txts and i cant catch him with his phone on so if he doesnt get it soon it might sell out like dixions(i think they are sold out anyway).......

Advertisement