Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness Line Up!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nothing wrong with the Phonics or Coldplay. Seen the phonics 15 times so far (16 bank hol mon) and Coldplay blew me away. Decent groups playing a brill festival.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

ha ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

I concur with that laughter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by kensutz
    Nothing wrong with the Phonics or Coldplay. Seen the phonics 15 times so far (16 bank hol mon) and Coldplay blew me away. Decent groups playing a brill festival.
    Yes, but I'd wager that by the time you've seen them 50 times that their music will start to become dull and uninspiring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Cozpyro

According to nme.com The White Stripes have been confirmed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yup, the White Stripes, Damien Rice and The Super Furry Animals (thank you god!) have all been added to the bill.

So there's at least ten acts I want to see now, which is enough for me to part with my cash and get a camping ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

still waiting on Interpol to be announced........to make an otherwise **** festival (except for Ladytron and the Bunnymen) worth the free ticket i got !

Advertisement