Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing the Ruby Sessions on the 1st April...

Options
  • 31-03-2003 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello there. I'm playing an acoustic set at the Ruby Sessions (www.rubysessions.com) tomorrow, 1st April, and no - it's NOT an April Fools...

Venue: Doyles, College Street, D2.
    Doors: 9pm
    Admission: €4 (All profit to Dublin Simon Community)

Mr. Pete Courtney is headlining. Also playing are The West Seventies and Margaret Healy. Thanks,

Úna.

www.unakeane.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

that's great.... so anything you wanna tell us about you... what kinda stuff do you play?

more importantly will you give me free beer to go and see you play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Úna

You can hear a couple of MP3s on my website - "Innuendo" and "Elevate Me" - www.unakeane.com. My music is of an Alternative rock bent - I play Piano.

There may or may not be a beer in it, depending on how good looking you are ;)

Úna.

how about before i arrive you have a few yourself, that way we both win?

and i shall indeed listen to the MP3's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Úna

Sounds just fine.....
    Thanks for taking the interest!

nice song...
    if i happen to accually get any money together, i may just see you there....

the real question is will you see ME?

<insert spooky music here>

• Advertisement
Advertisement