Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destroyer and Mickah

Options
  • 21-04-1998 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Ok, the Hibs panel has had a vote and 50% want Dest out and Mickah in, i.e. a tie.
    --> a trial has to be done to see who's more suitable in a team, as one-on-one doesn't count here in the Hibs.
    The trial will take place as follows :- A 3 on 3 game, with the two candidates on opposite teams, the other four being Von and three UL players (easy to organise). The teams will be even so whichever of you performs will be on the panel.

I'll let u know the day/time.

Zero.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

: Ok, the Hibs panel has had a vote and 50% want Dest out and Mickah in, i.e. a tie.
    : --> a trial has to be done to see who's more suitable in a team, as one-on-one doesn't count here in the Hibs.
    : The trial will take place as follows :- A 3 on 3 game, with the two candidates on opposite teams, the other four being Von and three UL players (easy to organise). The teams will be even so whichever of you performs will be on the panel.

: I'll let u know the day/time.

: Zero.

Since when was I on the hibs team? Well thats a nice surprise. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Mickah

: Since when was I on the hibs team? Well thats a nice surprise. :)

Yah same here!
    T'will be hard beatin' that sh!t Destobama!

Maybe yehs coudl use the IQCL Stats?
    that's a way to see who preforms better in a
    team situation!
    just a suggestion

Mickah

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Zero's idea is a good one. Team game remember, not a 1 on 1.

: : Since when was I on the hibs team? Well thats a nice surprise. :)

: Yah same here!
    : T'will be hard beatin' that sh!t Destobama!

: Maybe yehs coudl use the IQCL Stats?
    : that's a way to see who preforms better in a
    : team situation!
    : just a suggestion

: Mickah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    HURRAY FOR MICKAH!!!!!
    :)--|--<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Dest

: Ok, the Hibs panel has had a vote and 50% want Dest out and Mickah in, i.e. a tie.
    : --> a trial has to be done to see who's more suitable in a team, as one-on-one doesn't count here in the Hibs.
    : The trial will take place as follows :- A 3 on 3 game, with the two candidates on opposite teams, the other four being Von and three UL players (easy to organise). The teams will be even so whichever of you performs will be on the panel.

: I'll let u know the day/time.

: Zero.

Dont we need a 9th player anyway since me & Rhob cant play at the same time unless one of us goes to a cybercafe? And even if we did, getting to it would be hard since we'd have to go into dub. Plus then we'd be a lpb. ?????????????????
    Should we just put both me & mickah on the team?

• Advertisement
Advertisement