Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cringeworthy?!

Options
  • 01-04-2003 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭

A man is waiting for his wife to give birth. The doctor comes in and informs the dad that his son was born without torso, arms or legs. The son is just a head!

But the dad loves his son and raises him as well as he can, with love and compassion.

After 21 years, the son is now old enough for his first drink. Dad takes him to the bar, tearfully tells the son he is proud of him and orders up the biggest, strongest drink for his boy.

With all the bar patrons looking on curiously and the bartender shaking his head in disbelief, the boy takes his first sip of alcohol.

Swoop! A torso pops out! The bar is dead silent; then bursts into a whoop of joy. The father, shocked, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender still shakes his head in dismay.

Swoop! Two arms pops out. The bar goes wild. The father, crying and wailing, begs his son to drink again. The patrons chant "Take another drink"! The bartender ignores the whole affair. By now the boy is getting tipsy, and with his new hands he reaches down, grabs his drink and guzzles the last of it.

Swoop! Two legs pop out. The bar is in chaos. The father falls to his knees and tearfully thanks God. The boy stands up on his new legs and stumbles to the left....then to the right ... right through the front door, into the street, where a truck runs over him and kills him instantly.

The bar falls silent.

The father moans in grief.

The bartender sighs and says...

(wait for it)

(it's coming)

(take a deep breath)

"He should have quit while he was a head!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

... oh dear!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Yeah, that's a very good gag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Top class Joke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

God help us all ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Oh my, that deserves more than a cringe, more like feelings of suicide :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭D nominater

nohhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................sad........

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

It's so bad it's funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Originally posted by TomTom
    It's so bad it's funny

Aye tis true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

This joke reminds me of Monkey Island.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Thats a good one, made me cringe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial