Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marching With Palestinians & Iraqis

Options
  • 01-04-2003 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Well last Saturday I found myself in a place I never thought I'd be.

I was marching inbetween Arab people holding Palestinian and Iraqi flags in Dublin down O'Connell Street....

Don't get me wrong I love America and Americans (or at least most of them)

But frankly the American administration has completely lost the plot.

Now Colin Powell is starting off the spin campaign against Iran - presumably a prelude to expanding the war to the Iranians (more guff about weapons of mass destruction).

Who's next?? Syria, France?? The mind boggles and that's why I'm marching next to the Palestinian and Iraqi flags...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭Éomer of Rohan

At least someone can see what the yanks are up to. This is now going to get bigger and bigger. They may take both Syria and Iran on together - why have Iraq when you can have silk...I mean have Iran and Syria.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

And after the ME, no doubt Africa is next, perhaps followed by Europe before the Far East?

Come on - its not a game of Risk here.

jc

Advertisement