Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Utv and my email!?!

Options
  • 01-04-2003 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Please move this if its in the wrong place!

Recently I ordered utv internet and I cannot send emails, only recieve:( How can I fix this? When I try send it says rejected by server:mad:
    Please help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Wrong forum indeed but anyways :)

I'm gonna assume its eircom or whoever your account is with (or at least the server your using to send)

You have to be connected through their dial up to send. Just change your outbound mail to the utv server.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Did it ever cross your mind that maybe...just *maybe* it might be a good idea to call UTV's support team and ask?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'd say you need to look through your email settings and change the 'smtp server' to UTV's one. Post to the Net/Comms forum next time huh? :)

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

out going:

smtp.utvinternet.com

same problem for about a min before i noticed that. anyway its all on their site, nice n handy.

Alo.

Advertisement