Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Read this to gain ultimate happiness and satisfaction in your home surroundings!

• 10-05-2000 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

Here it is for those interested in a kick ass place to live...

Just thought I'd throw this open to all of those who would appreciate the 'extra features'!
    Person required to share 3 bedroom house with two professional males in quiet area of Dublin 8 - next door to the Coombe
    Hospital. Largest bedroom in house, with skylight. Electric heating.
    Electric cooker. Electric shower. Washing Machine, Tumble Drier. All the usual mod cons. The house is less than a 1 minute walk from the bus stop for all major routes into town. (Tallaght/Crumlin routes 50, 56A, 77, 77A, 122, 150, etc.) and close to
    Shopping Centre, Off-License, Chinese Restaurant, etc. - for any more info,
    throw me an email @ lucutus@clubi.ie or call 087 2382626

This house has a LAN built in!!! (It's got trunking and cable to all the bedrooms and has a general use 'office' downstairs instead of the fourth bedroom. Very kewl and laid back, weekend parties etc. (Please no gimps!)

Lucutus of Borg

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

What's the rent like?

I've just accepted a place out of town cause it's cheaper than where I'm at and it's closer to work. That said, your place sounds cool.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Is pretty kewl alright, rent is £300 a month, and it's sitting on the lip of the city center.

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

Sure, tommorrow, call me for a time and the addy.

Lucutus of Borg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well what's your real name, I ain't ringing and asking for Lucutus smile.gif mine is conor hickey btw, so you know who I am when I ring.

[This message has been edited by Castor Troy (edited 10-05-2000).]

Oh, sorry, should've included that,

My designation is 'six of eight'

biggrin.gif

Just ring the mobile, no-one else is answering it but me!

Lucutus of Borg

• Advertisement

email sent Luctus, I'd like to take a look if possible.

work email server is down Castor, give me a call about it and I'll arrange a time for you to see it, tonight, if yah like.

Lucutus of Borg

Can't tonight - tomorrow night perhaps?

Okay, the place above is up on the market again, anyone interested? give me a call, the chiq that was gonna take it, never got back and paid her deposit, so I let her have it on the phone last night smile.gif

It's a kewl place, like I've said before, and the time is now for anyone who wants to take advantage of it.

Give me (Tony) a call...

Lucutus of Borg

Doh - I'm moving into my afore mentioned new place this weekend. Fúck!
    I might still give ya a call if that's OK Luc.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement

Kharn, give me a call quick so, I have four people coming to see it tonight, I'll hold off for you if you'll definatly take it, (I want a gamer!)

biggrin.gif

Lucutus of Borg

I'll be calling you shortly - got a quick bit of work to do smile.gif

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

Advertisement