Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glastonbury ticket 2003 sold out!

Options
  • 01-04-2003 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

Tickets for this years Glastonbury festival went on sale yesterday. And today they are all sold out! Despite no bands having been confirmed on the official website. Hah! Brilliant. Well... I managed to get my mitts on two tickets, so I'm hardly crying, but there's gonna be a lot of sad faces when they find out, methinks.

See you in Pennard Hill Ground in June, Glasto-goers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I am making my full debut too.

Its mad to listen to all these wingebags about witness being expensive,crap,good,wet,too hot etc etc.
    The brits know what its all about when it comes to festivals, as the shoe people said....'Just do it'

Cant wait for june, Radiohead twice in one summer

Hope the Stripes play again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭beretta

i heard a rumour Dolly Parton might be playing. dolllleeee parrrrrtonnnn!! how hilarious would that be? oh, wonder.

it'll take many a wonder to beat last year's Glasto... but i have a good gut feeling about this coming june.

are you heading over on the wednesday?

Not sure as friend that used to live over here got it me. I aint a clue how/when i gettin there, they couldnt get car park pass so lookin into coach stuff.

Think theyll probs go on the day, due to work and stuff, ill mebbes go and see the ma/pa in middle england before I go.

Cant wait,... think Dolly P and Prince rumours are virtually dead in the water.

Theyre not dead....just the rumours:cool:

you should try to get to there for the wednesday. the wed and thurs are the crazy lead-up to the musical events, and everyone just goes mad and gets to know each other. if you'll be around on your own for those days, get in touch with me! i'll be there from early wednesday morning with my friends, getting high and friendly with the neighbours. i'll be camped near the Other stage.

Thanx for the offer, havent thought about how im gettin there yet, but it will be via some ryanair landing strip, yorkshire (hometown) and london(friends) and then the short trip down towards M5.

Will bear it in mind tho, maybe meet up somehow. Still cant believe im going after years of videoing it off of bbc2!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

ryanair fly to bristol which is in summerset same place as glastonbury. You can get a bus from there to the festival. Cheap enough for the flight last time i checked. That how im goin anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭stez

Its a rule that the line up for Glasto is never announced until the tickets are sold, thats the buzz of it. Didn't get a ticket unfortunately, anyone got spares or know of anyone....?

But i want the fun of travelling from east london in a shi tty national express coach for 5 hours....not

Dont want to be anti-social...'sorry guys you travel all the way on the coach and ill just meet u in bristol'

Good idea tho' ...tempted

If ur lookin for tickets try nme chatroom things like that, theres usually ppl who cant make gigs willin to swap as opposed to ebayers that are sat in their armchairs watchin pop idol and pushin their auction prices up.

or if ur desperate you can have mine for a grand...hehehe..

JOkin

just booked my flight. ooooh, excitment. i'll be landing in bristol bright and early on the morning of wednesday the 25th, so i'll be at glasto shortly after. there's a bus that goes right into the festival, which is relatively cheap and takes about an hour. you need to show your festival ticket to get a ticket for the bus though, so have it handy.

no bands were confirmed for last year's festival until a week or two before the event. it's crazy! really doggone crazy. radiohead have announced that they're playing, which will be super, but i haven't heard about anyone else. someone's been whispering about REM, but i don't know. i'm praying for nada surf and/or young benny kweller. some antifolk wouldn't go astray either.

wheeeee...... only 2 and a half months to go!

• Advertisement
Advertisement