Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Caddy/Commercial insurance

Options
  • 02-04-2003 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Changed my mind again, looking into a new vw 1.9 caddy or maybe a seat inca. Any idea what i could expect on commercial insurance? i'm 21 with full licence 2 years 1 year ncb.

Will commercial be about the same cost as private and should i expect to be ridden if i get a TDI engine?

i know nothin bout commercial insurance so please advise!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭JohnBoy

just ring up and ask quinn direct or whoever

I've done it in the past for hypothetical vehicles to get guide costs and see how much things like turbos and capacity increases would effect my policy.

most of em won't mind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I have to send them a form and copies of my driving licence before they'll give me a quote. They seem to hate me.

Advertisement