Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message Bug?

Options
  • 02-04-2003 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi,

ok normaly you play Battlefield with your friends, using a headset and a communication software (I use Battlecom for that purpose).

This is the only way do do some strategics and win the battle ;-))

But, when your friends don't have time and you go alone on a server how do you communicate?

I have the strange feeling that the message system in battlefield does not work properly. It happens very often that you type in a message (like: "team, please stop base camping" ;-))) and it seems nobody can receive the message.
    When the round is over then a lot of earlier typed messages appear all at once (the strange sound at the end of a round).

Did you had the same experience?
    Is it a bug or is there a way to avoid it?
    My work around is to use the funktion-keys for the very simple commands.

jow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

I get the same problem strangly, when i type something it appears but no ne sees it, then after awhile ill get a spam of everyones msgs for say the last 5/10 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

K = everyone sees message
    L + only your team sees it.

Also noone ever pays attention to it.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭jow

Hi,
    Also noone ever pays attention to it.
    kdjac [/B]

thats what I try to say, the keys are clear but it seems that
    there is a bug that not everyone can receive your message "just in time"

to make it more confusing: on servers with only a few people on them (less than 16) it works fine.

how ever, its a feature not a bug. ;)

jow

Advertisement