Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIB - Where's Predator??

Options
  • 23-04-1998 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Why the hell isnt Predator[abat] on HIB!!!!
    For your information, he has beaten some people that are on the team!....including Ser:).
    Not to mention his form for ABATTOIR in recent games, Fens, INC and Glow, AND he is in the top 8 in Ireland - Qlords '97 (second round)

So why aint he on, Cloud, Zer0, Von??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Myself and Von pick the team, I picked the panel.
    It's not an easy job to pick the best 8 HPBs, but as far as I can see the team I picked is the best one. If you have a problem with it, sorry but the team isn't going to change unless someone fuccks up.

Z.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I think Predator is very good from ffas I've played with him. certainly under consideration in my view. Zero has never seen him play, so we should maybe include him in the Dest Mickah playoff.

Zero?

: Myself and Von pick the team, I picked the panel.
    : It's not an easy job to pick the best 8 HPBs, but as far as I can see the team I picked is the best one. If you have a problem with it, sorry but the team isn't going to change unless someone fuccks up.

: Z.

Advertisement