Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What a server ?

Options
  • 02-04-2003 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

What a server ? I figure we could run one on games2 when the nwn server isnt been used, so that rules out moday and wednesday.

Get me a link to the linux version of the server.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

For the love of gawd Rev take away the CS server it's NEVER used, then put up a permanent BF1942 server with Desert Combat :D

Rotate DC 3 nights a week ,Norm BF 3 nights and 1 night new maps and mods.

:D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

hee you're playing second fiddle to nwn here so you've no chance of 7 nights. We'll try fri,sat and sunday bf and leave the rest nwn (maybe give u thursday and tuesday) but monday and wednesday are no no's for now.

when the new iol server starts which I think is going to be ns only I might look at replacing the ns one on games2 with bf1942, no promises though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

nice one Rev. :)
    pld

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Wa Hey! I nearly wet myself reading this. Great Job Rev :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

L33tletinyman spotted this irish BF server in ASE tonight actually. Hosted at an ESAT address anyway, only a 988mhz box tho?

Phyrric BF1942 (Ireland) v1.31|61ms|193.120.102.11:14567

Anyone know who owns it?

I ping 170 to it ,its someone hosting on a DSL connection with 2 players it gets laggy.

kdjac

Advertisement