Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skyjack Competition on Phantom, Thursday 10th April

Options
  • 02-04-2003 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey there just a quick message to let you all know that the lads in Skyjack are running a competition for their gig on Thursday the 10th of April, ( the day of the gig ).

So if you want to come to the gig you need to listen to this interview.

David from Skyjack will be in the Phantom Studio for the heavy traffic hour telling everyone about the gig and the band and GigSmart ( I'm sure ) a question will be asked and the prizes for three lucky winners will be.

A promo copy of the yet unrelease Mini EP "All within" featuring "Give it a name" currently No. 1 on Phantoms Requests Poll.

So listen to Phantom on Thursday from 5.00 to catch the interview and the competition and details will be aired on Phantom 91.6 FM all this week regarding the show.

All of that failing, you can download the flyer here for a discount admission price, or you can pop into Music Maker on Exchequer Street to pick one up, David and Brian will also be around on Saturday Dispursing flyers around the place.
    And I will be in Voodoo on Friday, Devereux's ( Carlow ) on Saturday and Glassjaw in the Music Centre later that Saturday and I will be in the Music Centre on Sunday ( playing with my own band ) So if you are looking for a flyer to get in for 6 Euro as opposed to 8 Euro then you can see either myself or the lads in Skyjack about getting some flyers.

Regards.

Niall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

just to let you know the cd we'll be giving away is NOT the finished mini album, but a limited edition 3 track sampler.

Advertisement