Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv and graphics card

• 02-04-2003 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

i am trying to connect my graphics card to my tv i have a nividea geforce 4 mx440 graphics card and a philips tv and i havent a clue as to how to do it...
    could anybody help me..????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Have you got the cable connected up? Assuming its a straight S-Video from the card and TV too then its simple, once its connected then in the advanced button in display settings you will have a display device or something along those lines where you can choose to display to TV, you need to have your TV on the right extention channel of the connector, only 1 way to know and thats display to TV then use your remote and flick through the ext options till you see it in colour! Make sure if you run it for first time in software you select PAL or UK or you will never get colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

You connect a lead to the composite port on ur card and then off to a scart lead or the video in port on ur tv, sound can go into tv also or u use ur regular speakers.
    Leads for this can be bought in any a/v shop or a discount shop for €5-10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭Wolff

As above and download tvtool from tvtool.de its a great app and only 10 euros

Wolff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

have all the leads and using nvidea nview software but i just aint able to detect the tv

Advertisement