Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is the match on TV tonight?

• 02-04-2003 2:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

I seen it advertised along with england match on sky one,
    but when I checked aertel's listings it was on there

so is it on TV or what?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I think its on sky sports....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

yup, sky sports only as far as i know. I dont think RTE even have highlights. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

Sky Sports 1 have it according to their website.

Or you have the intgeresting alternative of listening to it on RTE radio 1. Fair played to RTE they did well:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

TO THE PUB IT IS THEN :rolleyes: .......

From SKY SPORTS Website .....

16:00 Live International Football (Live Sports, Sport)
    Albania v Republic of Ireland (Kick-off 5.30pm). Coverage of the Euro 2004 qualifying Group 10 match in Tirana. After losing their opening two games to Russia and Switzerland, Brian Kerr's Republic of Ireland have a mountain to climb if they are to qualify for the finals in Portugal next year. They will be buoyed by their victory over Georgia at the weekend _ and by the expected return of Robbie Keane, who missed Saturday's match for personal reasons

From RTE GUIDE Website ..... :(

RTE1
    17:20 Nuacht The latest stories

17:30 The Bill A man is found dead at the foot of the stairs in his apartment block. Did he fall, or was he pushed?

18:01 Six-One News and Weather The latest stories

19:00 Nationwide Michael Ryan presents reports from around the country

Network2
    17:00 News2Day News service for children, presented by Ailbhe Conneely and Cathal Murray

17:10 According to Jim Sitcom about a lazy father and his dysfunctional family. Jim meets an old flame and is worried about Cheryl's reaction when he invites her to dinner

17:35 I.D: Neighbours Toadie and Darcy dive into danger. Are Stuart and Libby in with a chance of winning the best boyfriend competition? Harold and Lou search for Ruby

18:00 I.D: The Simpsons When Bart sells his soul to Milhouse for five dollars, strange things start to happen

18:30 I.D: Home and Away Fisher clashes with Alf over his accusation that June stole the money from the Diner. Rhys is shocked by the identity of the new Deputy Principal

19:00 I.D: Dawson's Creek American drama series about teenagers in a Boston suburb. Joey writes Dawson an emotional e-mail but sends it to the entire campus by mistake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

I thought that we all knew at this stage that the FAI sold the rights to Sky Sports. Aint it on Tv3 an hour after the game or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Was there an EU ruling made which said Domestic TV Channels have right to show certain national sporting fixtures or something ...... ( I thought thats how we got Georgia Game )

This has got nothing to do with the FAI selling the rights to Sky. That is only for home matches. When it comes to away matches, the local FA (in this case the Albanian FA) own the rights and can sell them to whoever they want ...... obviously this time its Sky! ;)

Looks like RTE have secured last minute highlights for the match tonight:

http://www.rte.ie/sport/2003/0402/soccer/rte.html

Advertisement