Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GnR V Offspring April Fool

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 718 ✭✭✭hells angels

Too much readin for me....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

I heard about that album name LONG before April 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

ppl believe it because it's true, their management officially announced it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

But the BAND denyed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

Originally posted by Giblet
    But the BAND denyed it!

amazing how they're denying it but is says on their official website that it's true, and their management says it's true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

As much as I do like Guns N' Roses and hate the Offspring, I'm glad they did it cause Axl's a prat. Maybe it'll shift him out of limbo into getting something done. Though it'll probably me legal stuff rather than music. :rolleyes:

Rolling Stone pinched the article of the Offspring site on the 31st of March ( http://www.rollingstone.com/news/newsarticle.asp?nid=17820&cf=153 ), and the article on their site is dated 28th of March, so I guess it's no April Fools.
    Originally posted by eth0_
    I heard about that album name LONG before April 1st.
    Well Axl rose has been spurting off about it for the past couple (few? several?) years, so it's not as though it's a new idea.

Originally posted by dun_do_bheal

Well Axl rose has been spurting off about it for the past couple (few? several?) years, so it's not as though it's a new idea.

I was referring to the Offspring's title :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Originally posted by eth0_
    I was referring to the Offspring's title :P

Ok, humble apologies etc.. :p

It's not happening btw.

Originally posted by Giblet
    It's not happening btw.
    ?????

• Advertisement

April Fools or no, they've admitted that they aren't gonna call it Chinese Democracy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭curadh

cease and desist i believe is what axl is telling his team of lawyers to do to them.

Offspring are CRAP!! always ****in have been!!

Advertisement