Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DesertCombat 0.3 Alpha Mirrors

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

thx for postin it up, downloading now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Thx noog.....now i wont have to wait til saturday to woop some ass online.:D

COMBATCOW

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Jeez that new version rocks! all the class's are totally diffrent, theres 6 class's now:
    Sniper: guess what, he has a sniper rifle!
    Assault: m16/AK47, and he can drop down 4 sections of sandbags for defence (!!!!).
    Anti Tank: Rocket Launcher AND mines.
    Heavy assault: PKM/m249.
    Support: shotty, morter, med pack and spanner (what a feckin class, the morter and shotty are great fun)
    Covert Ops: scoped mp5/AK47 carbine, det packs, and coalition has binoculars, opposition has a suicide det charge (big bang).

The new viechles are also great fun the artillary units now are actually very powerful, both can kill tanks in 1 shot from behind, and the opposition one has a 3rd seat for an MG'er. The new Planes are cool, the B-17 is now a large gun ship thingy, it has a lot of seats, one is pilot (duh), and then it also has 2 vulcan's, 1 large cannon, and one smaller more rapid fire cannon, however all the guns are on 1 side of the plane, so it can only fight from 1 direction (making it perfect for circling a target) however its turning is immensely turd.
    The new scud launchers are fun, big bang, but their 0 turning arc (drive must do he aiming) and very high minimum fire arc, and huge reload time make it not highly effective unless your against large numbers (however if it hits, it hurts).
    The new opposition chopper is quite cool, its like the apache except it has 4 other seats of passengers, the M2A3 can also sit 4 guys in the back. So DC is much more team orientated now than in 0.2 .

This is a great update folks, 10 outta 10 from meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yah it is fairly awesome, played for a while with Merc Tilt last night.
    Tried to run him over in an APC after he sniped me but when i got to him he crawled backwards i jumped out of the APC and shot him but failed to see the grenade he threw at me, as he died and and i blew up i swear i seen a Joker like smile on his face :D

kdfac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The Scud is very effective if you have a Scout who gives you a target.
    I honestly think most players dont know how to give artillery a target.

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement