Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok.... is READY!!! For all irish Webmasters

Options
  • 02-04-2003 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Ok, guys... bestirishsites.com is 75% ready.
    I have put a service of Banner exchange... giving 3000 credits free only to register.
    Also a Kool Discussion Boards, a Top Sites System and nice system for News and information.

This is not a personal proyect. Is a Community proyect. If you want to be part of this... come on... I'm open to any kind of crazy and freaky idea.

Do you want to be a partner? Do you want to have and manage a section of the site? Do you want to be moderator of the discussion board...

There is so much work to do... that the invitation is open.

Already I have nice feedback from many of you gys, I will be contacting you soon.

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.... :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

congrats. it's looking good. I like the colours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 karpovx

Working on that at the moment on this...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Nice :D I've just reged and added my site to the list, just waiting for u to approve it :D

Need any help pm me :)

./Webmonkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Personally I think the colours are a bit garish. But ditto if you want a hand particularly with graphics or at a stretch some coding, drop us a PM. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I really do dislike phpnuke tho :( . Maybe in time to come we/you can program and design the site totally ourselves without template scripts or designs. :D Good service tho and i hope it get popular and works out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Your domain does not seem to be resolving properly :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

is this a top site OMG click here vote for us to enable pop up heaven thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 karpovx

The server was down 1 hour today.

Bazh I don't understand your comment...

"pop up heaven"????

Any way I hope we can work in more features and slowly but surely it will start working.
    I will upload a few links and downloads to make it more interesting.
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

Very Good. Best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 imfree

Best of luck with the site - just registered - the banner link to best sites is not working.

imfree
    http://www.freehost.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

For the love of all sanity, please change the colour of that website.

I have never been so appalled by a website.

One look and I closed it.

Sorry if this is harsh but it is only my opinion. Im sure that the code behind it is far beyond anything I could do.

Rgds,
    A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by b3t4
    For the love of all sanity, please change the colour of that website.

I have never been so appalled by a website.

One look and I closed it.

Sorry if this is harsh but it is only my opinion. Im sure that the code behind it is far beyond anything I could do.

Rgds,
    A.

Tis a bit bright alright, I said that earlier. Someone else said they "liked" the colours though. Which is worrying. Though he also said his brail keyboard was acting up.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

maybe ya might think it would be tacky but how about some light green and white etc' ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 alfil2003

I love the new Games, and the new color...:D

Advertisement