Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What MMPOG do you play?

Options
  • 02-04-2003 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭

I refuse to post mine, because most of you guys wouldnt know what im talking about anyways, nor like it. But, please post what you play in the space below. :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Why what's yours? FurryOnline? :p

Currently playing Neocron (when I get the time).

Ones I have played before.

Ultima Online (from T2A to Trammel)
    Asherons Call
    Everquest (briefly)
    Toontown (briefly)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

im playin Legend Of Mir at the mo. but my subscription's just run out so when i have a spare tenner, i'll play again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Played Ultima Online, Everquest, Ash Call, DOAC and countless MUDs. Not playing at the moment but I'm gonna wait a few weeks to see how shadowbane is released. If its a flop I might go and start playing Neocron. Really looking forward to Eve Online and Planetside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I was really into DAoC and played it for a year solid. Then a tried EnB for a month but got reallly bored of it. After that I started getting interested in SWG, but that looks pretty poo now. So it's PS for me!

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

I used to play the legend of mir,but then they destroyed the game with shoddy staff. Thankfully, their liscense is being revoked, so the shadow of the games exsistance will be gone soon.

Im waiting for swgalaxies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Used to play UO, resisted all other attempts at life destruction. Planetside shall change that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Played DaoC for about 4months or so, then got back into about 3months later for another month or so, but thats about it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Jilm

Played UO for several months, EQ for a year.
    After a long break from MMPOGs, now I'm playing Neocron,
    haven't logged in for weeks though.
    Was looking forward to SW:G, but I think I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'm planning on playing planetside but until then I'm amusing myself with webgames.

I played Everquest for abt 6 months, then Doac for abt a year & a half. Kinda got sick of havin no life, so stopped playin. Might go back to DOAC once i upgrade my comp for shrouded Isles. Not too sure. Anyone played it?

Shadowbane was a good idea, but its been going on too long. Not sure i want to play it considering how dodgy its been so far.

Dunno. Waiting for something to shock and awe me. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Thorbar

Originally posted by klaz

Shadowbane was a good idea, but its been going on too long. Not sure i want to play it considering how dodgy its been so far.

How do you mean dodgy? They've only had two major bugs in the first week of release, both of which have fixes out already. The first two days the registration servers got flooded but they went out and bought loads of extra bandwidth and they're fine now. Ok so its not as smooth a launch as DOAC but tis 100 times better then WWII online or Anarchy Online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Nobody

Playing AO, atm, & testing Eve-Online.

Played: AC, AO, DAoC, & EnB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

I've been playing UO for 3 years now. I took a big 6 month break from it a year ago because of exams and stuff but I went back to it about 3 months ago. Personally I still love it but once I get a broadband connection I'll probably try out some of the bigger fish.

Advertisement