Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i use Artillery?

Options
  • 03-04-2003 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

I know how to scout a target and how to get to the interface from a tank or ship or whatever, but I can never get the thing to hit. :(

How do I hit an artillery target?

Luc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Use the pointy things to aim 1st shot is to get your mark then adjust the pointy thingies as if you were looking down on the the target if its a tank and you hit the ground to the northeast of it drop thingie one down and move thingie to the left anf fire again.

Tho your scout cant call for artillery again otherwise you lose your view and get a new one.
    And he has to stay alive for the duration of the viewing.

Best way i have seen is to get some sort of Comms, os good use of artillery can devastate an opposing team even more so than planes.

But requires good teamwork.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Yea, I just found it quite difficult, must just be a praccie thing.

Thanks,

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Thats the hard part you can only practice with a 2nd player.
    You need to get a mate and practice using artillery on your own.
    If you can hit targets without using the 1st shot as a marker you will rule on servers.

And that Scud can be awesome but only fires straight so you need a driver and a scout to work it properly.

kdjac

Advertisement