Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap probs

Options
  • 03-04-2003 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭

Please Please help

I've just got my new leap connection in the other day, & I have to say its damn damn quick, but I have 2 problems
    1. The connection keeps dropping every few mins (& yes we have clear los & are quite close to the 3 rock transmitter) I have checked our network cards & they appear fine.

2. ping times are quite bad for a broadband connection...when connected to novaworld the best I could get is about 200ms

anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

suggest move to "Broadband"

but

1. contact leap

2. leap have had horrible pings for the past few weeks, it is an ongoing problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

just a quick one to say Leap came out & gave me a better antenea & now everything is fine, infact we managed to download 16mb in 1 min 20 secs ...now thats quick!!!

nice one Leap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

when Leap changed the equipment - did they change your antenna for a Higher Gain antenna ? Were you charged for it ?

Advertisement