Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.A.O. Artists/Bands/Music Co's/Labels

Options
  • 03-04-2003 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I would like to introduce you to a service that is widely used by companies, labels, artists and bands trying to keep track on whether radio stations are playing their music and hope it may be of help to yourselves if you are servicing radio stations with your music.

Music Control monitors music broadcast for 27 stations ( 4 from Northern Ireland) in Ireland. Reports are available via our closed user client website in real time, daily, weekly or any other period requested. In Ireland we provide a wide range of reports and charts, from bespoke analyses of individual titles to radio station profiles to company market share performance.

The 27 stations monitored in Ireland include the following:
    RTE 1, 2FM, Today FM, FM104, 98FM, East Coast, Lite FM, LMFM, Spin 1038, CKR, Radio Kilkenny, South East Radio, Cork 96FM, County Sound Mallow, County Sound Bandon, Limerick Live, Clare FM, Galway Bay FM, Shannonside, Midlands, Tipp FM, WLR, Red FM, Downtown Radio, City Beat, Cool FM and BBC Radio Ulster.

We hope to add Highland Radio, Northern Sound, North West Radio, Mid West Radio, Q101.2 West, Q102, Phantom and Kerry Radio in the near future.

If you have no interest in using our services, I would be very grateful if you could send us any of your single and album releases so they can be included in our airplay chart should they gain sufficiant airplay. This includes cdrs, promos or anything you are sending radio stations. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anymore information.

Best regards
    Feidhlim Byrne

Music Control
    Top Floor
    6 Clare Street
    Dublin 2
    Ireland

Phone: 00353 1 6050686
    Fax: 00353 1 6785343
    email: f.byrne@music-control.com

Advertisement