Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv setup

Options
  • 03-04-2003 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭

Whats the best way to setup my tv etc at home

i have an analog cable, sky digibox and a video all to feed two tvs? i cant use scart to tv as my dvd player is connected to the tv's only scart socket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Sounds like you need a multi in one out scart switch thingy! (sorry to get technical!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

If the SCART socket on your TV takes an RGB signal then you should daisy chain the DVD and Sky box. In fact, even if it doesn't you should daisy chain them anyway. Plug the DVD scart into the Sky box and then run another scart lead from the Sky box to the TV. Your TV, Sky, VCR and Cable will all be linked by a normal co-ax cable. This is what you VCR will use as source to record cable or Sky, you will need to tune these into the video.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement