Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime-Evangelion-(is this the right place to post?)

Options
  • 03-04-2003 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Are there any other anime fans out there in boards?

If so i really need to know if they have seen "Evangelion" & what they think of it. After watching evea (Evangelion for short) I have to say ,the only other anime movie ive seen even remotely close to its quality is "Akira" .Its just that good. I still havent decided whether its better than akira (just that good) & I need some one else to help me judge the movie & to talk about it.

There are two parts to "Evangelion" "Death & rebirth" & "End of Evangelion". The movie is very confusing at the start ,but if you rent the dvd there are extra feature's which will have answers to most of your questions when watching the movie.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

cloud (boards.ie admin dude) runs an anime/manga site www.mangatoanime.com and there is a forum there for irish otaku eirtaku.mangatoanime.com

we also have an eva board, as well as boards for other anime and misc stuff *shrug*, there's a few people from boards on there.

oh and er,, evangelion is actually a television series... there was a movie made after the series ended, but if you saw the movie without seeing the series and it amde sense... well fair ****s to ya so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Nerve-Hunter

Thanks. I thought is was a comic book first ,scince it said "the movie" after the title on the cover. & yes it did take me a long time to get wtf was going on =] . But it was still ****ing great the whole way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Where did you rent it from?
    Oh and the Films board would probably have been a better place to post as more people view it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

ya my question exactely, where the **** did you get your hands on it?

Advertisement