Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello from Florida

Options
  • 03-04-2003 6:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello all,

After the same annoyingly overplayed drivel on my local stations Phantom is a welcome change at the office. Too bad I can't this on the road.! Now I just have to compete with my partners internet country...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 madmanmoon

I hear ya man...I live in savannah, and local radio is a consistent dissapointment...all I can say is, thank god for the internet! I've found myself turned onto a pile of bands from this station, some of them american that just don't get the airplay they deserve.......
    since you're so close, drop me an email..
    madmanmoon@excite.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

welcome to our humble abode.... both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

how strange -i am going to florida on sunday for a week whats the weather like at the moment.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Which DJ's/Shows do you like ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 hetzer232

it is about 78 and sunny...spring break just ended.

Im more into the old-school stuff. 80's new wave with alot of social distortion and wounded chick music (im getting old). But I like the mix I get from european station. Phantom and 1 other interent station are all i listen to for new music.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

What's the other stations URL??wouldn't mind a listen to it in the endless hours of HEA line pimpage that is done in DCU ;)

Dregin

www.radioio.com

But you have to register nowadays. If you use media player you can link in for free.

(my apologies phantom)

hetz

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Thanks man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I don't think i'm likeing this idea of pluging a different radio station on the phantom fm message board.....

sorry boss,.....i tried to edit it out after the message was passed to the interested party. But I was denied. Please feel free to edit my post......

• Advertisement
Advertisement