Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernian HP Trials.

Options
  • 24-04-1998 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

I generally know every player and how good he is/isnt at clan games and duels etc., and that is the basis upon which I pick a team. I've had a few people telling me now that maybe I have misjudged a player or two, teamplayer-wise. So, this is the deciding match, where we have six players trying for 3 places on the HP Hibernian panel.
    They are Alan, Braincell, Destroyer, Predator, Slaanesh and Mickah.

The trial will take place at 8pm on Sunday night, the arrangement as follows - two teams of 3 :
    Mickah, Slaanesh and Predator against
    Alan, BC and Dest.

Decide amongst ureselves who is the captain of each team, the captain will organise the tactics for the level to be played, which is E2M1.
    I want the captain of each team to mail me his teams tactics and the captain also has to record a demo and send it to me so that as well as observing, I can see the teamplay qualities of each player and not just his fragging abilities. The three players to be picked will not necessarily be the top 3 in the level. I want to see teamwork and cooperation, leaving paks etc for teammates, letting ure teammates know whats going on, and general frag-godedness :)
    The game will be played on War1, 20 minute game with me and von observing. This is a tough game for u to play, and devise tactics for. The 3 best overall players will be picked from the 6 of you. Meet in #Hibs in IRC at 7.45pm Any questions mail me. Good luck.

Zero.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

: Zero.
    Ahh ffs
    ill try to be there
    its me parents

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Open invitation..... you asked 4 it :)

I'd like to take on alan or pred on any server a Hibs match is likely to be played (or with team play)( mature head (when sober n' all), i would say Mickah too but he's just a wee bit of a sneaky f^$k in DM anyway.

Rook's

PS
    I think the Hib's panel should be open to anyone who can arrange to get to a match and think they can be a better team player.. (pred excluded form that last comment)

: I generally know every player and how good he is/isnt at clan games and duels etc., and that is the basis upon which I pick a team. I've had a few people telling me now that maybe I have misjudged a player or two, teamplayer-wise. So, this is the deciding match, where we have six players trying for 3 places on the HP Hibernian panel.
    : They are Alan, Braincell, Destroyer, Predator, Slaanesh and Mickah.

: The trial will take place at 8pm on Sunday night, the arrangement as follows - two teams of 3 :
    : Mickah, Slaanesh and Predator against
    : Alan, BC and Dest.

: Decide amongst ureselves who is the captain of each team, the captain will organise the tactics for the level to be played, which is E2M1.
    : I want the captain of each team to mail me his teams tactics and the captain also has to record a demo and send it to me so that as well as observing, I can see the teamplay qualities of each player and not just his fragging abilities. The three players to be picked will not necessarily be the top 3 in the level. I want to see teamwork and cooperation, leaving paks etc for teammates, letting ure teammates know whats going on, and general frag-godedness :)
    : The game will be played on War1, 20 minute game with me and von observing. This is a tough game for u to play, and devise tactics for. The 3 best overall players will be picked from the 6 of you. Meet in #Hibs in IRC at 7.45pm Any questions mail me. Good luck.

: Zero.

why not play e4m3 instead of e2m1?

because e4m3 is full of quad. e2m1 is a tactical level.

: PS
    : I think the Hib's panel should be open to anyone who can arrange to get to a match and think they can be a better team player..

Rookie, the HP team is just setting up and we have picked the team we think is best for the job. The reason that the others are in a 'trial' is because we had a question mark over whether they should be on the team or not.
    The hibs HP team is not open for trials at the moment, I'll be letting you when that is on.
    Zero.

• Advertisement
Advertisement