Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need intensive french grinds

• 03-04-2003 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hi there,

Im looking for some intensive french grinds as ill be studying for a year in france, ( through french obviously ).. got a B in pass at LC level. So i need some intensive sessions to springboard me a little.. Anyone out there in the dublin area want to help me out, for a good price of course. Or know or anyone/anything! that can help

Cheers,
    Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭geo

id recommand gettin a french oral book preferably one that comes with a tape since u will generaly be tring to have a flowin conversation so it would be best to start going threw each topic and getting used of hearing the sounds of the words...then id recommand u would record urself speakin french...even it is from the book to see how u are gettin on in prenouncations compared to the tape...once u are able to prenounce them and u understand what ur saying u can pick out the most important phrases and learn em or wat ever...after that id just ask for peoples french oral notes either here or on the LC board to do with current affairs and things u would not get in a french book

Advertisement