Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GBA SP- too expensive?

Options
  • 03-04-2003 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

I went down to Blanchardstown with the half notion of picking up a gba sp. The gba itself was 139.99 but I really wanted to get it with Metroid Fusion. Metroid Fusion was on sale for a whopping €50 bringing the total to just shy of €190. I forsee a price fall after a while so I'll probably hold out until then or else until my will power breaks and I give in to the almighty sp. Does anyone else feel it's a bit expensive? (especially the games). The odd thing was though that zelda: lttp was on sale for a rather cheap €30 but since I have it on the snes it wasn't enough of an incentive to get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i wish ISS deluxe was ported to GBA it would be sweet and the GBA:SP is expensive

Advertisement