Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Revison Courses

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

:/ , also, why is your post count not going above 1000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

done physics 2nd week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

I heard he did the 48 lights in the room gag, and nobody looked up, then he mentioned it about 5 minutes later and one guy just looks up.

completely insane, but then the best teachers usually are, My JC maths teacher had a big wooden leg of a table he liked to call fred and carry around with him, it was his friend. that was untill we ****ed it in the liffey haaaaaaa guy was and is nuts, great teacher though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭DSMe

Well , i dont know how u came to think that Pat Doyle is mad at all? i mean i was in Physics A and B for a week (pre easter) and he didnt come across as crazy or mad he just uses jokes that are somethimes funny but obviously well rehersed.
    I thin that J Browne (the maths teacher) is the best teacher , he is extatic and very funny and definitly one of the best math teachers in the country if not the best. I had kelly aswell ... also very funny , not afraid to take the piss out of previousl students english answers.

Advertisement