Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dubai

Options
  • 03-04-2003 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

Howdy, just wondering if anyone know's what this place is like to live in. Is the United Arab Emirates safe considering the american's and all that jazz?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Afaik the UAE is fairly western these days. I used to live in Abu Dhabi when I was younger. I loved it there. There will be loads of expats there too I'd say. Dubai is a gorgeous place, I hear it is even more beautiful now.

Go for it, I'd highly recommend the UAE.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

My landlord lives in Dubai, and I doubt he's poor... Its very modern and apparently rather swanky in places - if you want to know, plague Whitewashman, he went there last year and didn't shut up about it for weeks. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

sounds like a pretty nice place. i've found lot of tourist sites on the place but i don't trust 'em does anyone know any places that would be able to tell me about stuff like political stability, crime, prices for food, accomidation and all tha jazz.

i've heard nothing but good things about the place and i just can't believe that the place can be so....... perfect.

Advertisement