Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying DVDs Online

• 04-04-2003 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Im sure its been posted before but i cant search for dvds with the four letter minimum. Anyway, does anyone know where to buy dvds online for cheap. im looking for ecw, nwa-tna or some japanese stuff. Any region. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

www.cdwow.ie has a little
    www.play.com has a la good bit
    www.highspots.com has **** loads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ImpactPlayer

I ordered 6 FMW dvd's on highspots.com ten days ago and they arrived today. It cost €70 including postage and packaging. I would highly recommend them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

amazon have loads of ecw stuff aswell..

if your in dublin then the templecom (mobile phone type shop on the quays) has wcw videos

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

anyone else use highspots?

how much is the shipping costs? and is there not a problem with regions on dvds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 ImpactPlayer

The 6 discs i got were in packs of three for $25 each (about the same €) plus $20 shipping charge. Not bad when you buy in bulk. It worked out at €12 per disc. It says will play in all regions. Tried it in my ps2 and it was black and white. might be my old tv though. Tried it in my pc and wasnt asked to choose a region or anything. Watched them on my mates ps2 with an rgb scart and dvd region x and it was fine. The action is awesome but the commentary is dire. Makes Josh Matthews and the Cat sound like Joey Styles and Cyrus. Still, im very happy with them.

• Advertisement

the only one of those shows i have is the 97 aniversary show(yokahama death match) - which i didnt think a lot of - are the others any better ?
    (assuming youve seen that show)

just to say i ordered 7 dvds from highspots last friday and the y arrived one week later - faster than a lot of the uk sites ive used - price was quoted as $103 but turned out to be $94 - fantastic site & service - will be blowing plenty of money there methinks

thanks for the reccomendations

Advertisement