Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hib team

Options
  • 25-04-1998 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

zero, those players that are trialing for hib team, (hpb's) most of them are like 300 -400 pingers? umm..mager lagg
    and even worse when they play on uk server's i bet:/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Anybody like Predator who plays on iol from galway can get a borrowed tinet account for games i spose. Tinet gets a good connection to UK.

: zero, those players that are trialing for hib team, (hpb's) most of them are like 300 -400 pingers? umm..mager lagg
    : and even worse when they play on uk server's i bet:/

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Why not give all the hib team members 56k modems? :)

: Anybody like Predator who plays on iol from galway can get a borrowed tinet account for games i spose. Tinet gets a good connection to UK.

: : zero, those players that are trialing for hib team, (hpb's) most of them are like 300 -400 pingers? umm..mager lagg
    : : and even worse when they play on uk server's i bet:/

Advertisement