Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oldie but Goodie

Options
  • 04-04-2003 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭

This guy walks into his local pub with a big grin on his face. What are you so happy about?" asks the barman. "Well, I'll tell you," replied the bloke, You know I live by the railway? Well, on my way home last night I noticed a young woman tied to the tracks, like in them movies. I went and cut her free and took her back to my place. "Anyway, to cut a long story short, I scored big time! We made love all night, all over the house. We did everything, doggy style,spoons, me on top, sometimes her on top.I was totally sh*gged out this morning!" "Fantastic," exclaimed the barman, "you lucky sod, did you get a bl*w job as well?"

"No," he said "I never found her head."

Comments

Advertisement