Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question that I cant find the answer to

Options
  • 04-04-2003 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭

hello :)

does anyone know if Suikoden 3 has been released in Europe yet ? I have done a few searches on the internet and only pulled up info on the USA version :(

please help me :x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

nope no suikoden3 for europe. you just have to settle for the other top quality game that they did decide to bring over Ephemeral Fantasia.

damn you konami.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

Suikoden is my favourite series of games though :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yes I love suikoden as well. It's because of this that I paid 80 euros for suikoden 1 on the net and now have to pay to get my PS2 chipped and a fortune to get it imported. I suggest you do the same. And the annoying thing is I know some one who works in Konami Europe and could have got it for free if they bothered releasing it. I'm told it is Konami Japan that won't give the go ahead for release so blame them.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Why would Konami not want to make more money from the game by having a Europe release?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

they belive the money spent localising the game to french, german, itialian, spanish and the PAL conversion would not be made up from sales of the game. RPGs are not in fashion these days you see.

konami have a track record of doing good pal conversions however it still does not explain why they wont even sanction an english only relsease with a crappy pal conversion as they they already have the english translation done from the US release.

• Advertisement
Advertisement