Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 sons and their ducks

Options
  • 04-04-2003 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Its long. You have been warned.

A farmer was approaching the end of his life. Lying on his death bed he called his three sons to his side.
    "To my eldest son, i will leave my biggest field, and my prize winning duck.
    To my middle son, i will leave the 2nd biggest field i own, and my second biggest duck.
    Finally, to my youngest son, i will leave my smallest field and the smallest duck i own."

The farmer died that night.

The sons decided between them to sell the ducks at market.

The eldest son got £10 for his duck
    The middle son got £5 for his duck
    But no one would buy the youngest sons duck.

Walking home from market by himself, the son saw a prostitute on the road. He bargained with her, a **** for his worthless duck. She agreed. Later when walking home the prostitute caught up to the son and said "WOH! that was the best **** ive had in ages, business is slow today, how bout you **** me again and ill give you your duck back! So he agreed.

Further along the road, the youngest son set the duck down to go for a piss in the hedge. The duck wandered out onto the road and at that minute a big limousine came speeding over the crest in the road and splattered the duck all across the road. A chauffeur got and and begged;

"My god im very sorry! Look, i have too many points on my license and ill lose it if anyone finds out about this, if i give you £100 will you keep this between you and me?" The son agreed and took the money.

Upon arriving home he found his brothers smirking at him, they taunted him sayign "Haha you got nothing for your **** little duck!"

He replied, "Actually I got a **** for a duck, a duck for a **** and a £100 for a ****ed up duck!"

I hope it wasnt posted before, culdnt find it in searches.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

the **** and the **** dont forget the ****

any chance of editing your post so we can read the punchline?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

**** = fúck

also, I didnt like it that much :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

Wasn't too good, to be honest :(.

Advertisement