Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Systems admin

• 04-04-2003 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭

IT Systems admin

Reporting to IT manager , you will be responsible for managing and supporting Win 2000 and Exchange 2000 in a 40 user environment.
    You will be able to design, develop and support a secure intranet in a technical and technically dynamic environment. Happy to provide end user support for both hardware and software, you will be keen to help users work effectively in a growing business environment.
    To be successful in this role you must have practical knowledge in the day to day running of a network, a strategic knowledge of design and function of AD over a LAN/WAN network, data management and desktop support for printers plotters and digitizers.
    Preferably educated to a degree level, you will have at least 4 years hands on experience in this type of support role. You will be happy to work in a small support team, have a friendly and flexible approach and a keen understanding of customer support a keen understanding of customer support.

Reply here, or PM me with email address and I will get back.
    Location is Leopardstown.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

Not interested in applying , just curious what the pay is for that ? ( i want to compare it to my job ...same role)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Darth Homer
    Not interested in applying , just curious what the pay is for that ? ( i want to compare it to my job ...same role)

negotiable :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭Gaz

.... had a feeling that would be your responce :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭The Dr00g

Going by that job-spec you'd want to be getting between €35k and €45k, depending on your skill level and the size of your balls.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭ando

I've 2 yrs commercial experience as field network engineer, supporting nt4+win2k servers/workstations (95 upto Xp), exchange 5.5 + 2k, printers, plotters, antivirus, mac's 0s8.5 - 9.2, backup exec/replica backup, web design (nets2.com). I'm qualified as Msce in win2k, Mcp in Nt4 and other minor certs

I'll only be applying if I know the salary is above 30K! (experience’s has taught me to ;) )
    Whats the hours like? 9-5?

• Advertisement

now, going on response of this, im going to personally delete any posts on this board that complain there are no jobs out there....
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Give some Idea of remuneration. Would not really be worth applying if the package was not as good as current.

im looking for people who would be interested in the job.
    i dont know how much you would get paid, but i would say somewhere around 35-40k yoyos.
    but that is not something you can quote me on, or use to negotiate :)
    thats something i think is reasonable :)

Advertisement