Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Question(Tetris)

Options
  • 04-04-2003 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

Hopefully this is in the right admin forum. Ok i know this may sound stupid but how do you unpause the game after you pause it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭simon_partridge

Er... on what platform? On the 1994 game boy, you press Start to pause, and Start again to unpause.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Press p again but you have to sometimes click on the actual game window and press p - sometimes do this twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by simon_partridge
    Er... on what platform? On the 1994 game boy, you press Start to pause, and Start again to unpause.
    ha ha.... :p

Mr A. some times it can be a little bit tricky to unpause but i have found that you need to click on the tetris screen once or twice and then click unpause ( 'P' i think) once or twice also. Never seems to work straight away for some reason.

Advertisement