Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sites for downloading and paying for mp3's

Options
  • 04-04-2003 3:59pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of any, do they exist ?

Slaanesh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

What is this crazy pagan talk?? What sort of treachery are you suggesting? Be-gone with yee foul demons!

.. Sorry couldn't resist - off the top of my head I dont know any (mp3.com?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

www.emusic.com do some offer where you can download a certain number of tracks for a set fee I believe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭madmoe

Try www.mp3sfinder.com you have to pay a lot at this site for each MP3 so u have been warned :)

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭spod

Originally posted by Pigman II
    www.emusic.com do some offer where you can download a certain number of tracks for a set fee I believe?

It's a monthly fee.

No limit on the amount you download per month.

I've tried the trial period, found it pretty good. Might sign up for it fully because there are quite a few albulms on it I want to get.

Just have to get a bigger harddrive first...

www.epitonic.com is always worth a look as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

free stuff is always the best stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

www.peoplesound.com
    Downloading music from there is both legal and free.

Advertisement