Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MGS2: Substance?

Options
  • 04-04-2003 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

picked this up today. im mucho disappointed. aside from the fact that the graphics are dodgy and dont look half decent. maybe summat to do with compatibility (ive a radeon 9700 pro) and the sound is very dodgy. AND the controls suck aswell without a gamepad.....any else got this?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,377 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd say it sucks on the PC. Especially the controls since the PS2 version used the pressure sensitive buttons extensively.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

was going to buy it. if i've learned anything since mgs1 on the pc, its no fun unless you have a good gamepad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

did anyone get the PS2 version is there enough extra to justify geting it if you have the origonal or is it just good for a rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Its not worth buying if you have the original. Basically its just extra's that probably should have been in the original, at least i think we deserved to have them. The storys the same, it would only be any use if you REALLY had the need to play thru the game as the ninja or use snake outside of the tanker. Its just fluff imo.

Advertisement