Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quotes on Drink :p

Options
  • 04-04-2003 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭

Didnt really know where to put these. enjoy

Reminds me of my safari in Africa. Somebody forgot the corkscrew and for several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. -W. C. Fields

I always keep a supply of drink handy in case I see a snake--which I also keep handy. -W. C. Fields

Electricity is actually made up of extremely tiny particles called electrons, that you cant see with the naked eye unless you've been drinking. - Dave Barry

When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
    - Henry Youngman

People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.
    -Ann Landers

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors... and miss.
    -Robert A. Heinlein

I don't have a drinking problem. I drink. I get drunk. I fall down, no problem. - Anonymous

He who laughs last, hasn't passed out yet. - Anonymous

Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. -- Dave Barry

To alcohol... The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. -- Homer Simpson (everyones heard it but its a classic)

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver -- Jack Handy

Advertisement