Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Needed. Will a mini-dish work here?

• 04-04-2003 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

I have recently brought a min-dish on ebay and I was wondering will it work here (i know that a 60c would be better but i brought a mini dish) Does anyone from Co.Wexford area or south of Ireland have min-dish so will it work? please write back soon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by tombenjr
    I have recently brought a min-dish on ebay and I was wondering will it work here (i know that a 60c would be better but i brought a mini dish) Does anyone from Co.Wexford area or south of Ireland have min-dish so will it work? please write back soon

When you say "work" what is it that you want it to do?

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Ro

Yes it will work, but your more likely to loose the signal during heavy rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭tombenjr

Originally posted by Tony
    When you say "work" what is it that you want it to do?

Tony
    I mean will I get any signal and any pictures?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Originally posted by tombenjr
    I mean will I get any signal and any pictures?

Yes it will but it depends on what satellite and what channels you wish to view.If I assume correctly you are referring to sky digital then yes it will work but as my friend above says you may get picture breakup in rain etc. Why not try it and see how it goes, I'd be interested to hear your results.

Tony

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭tombenjr

Thanks Tony I will post the result as soon as I have it installed . I was interesting in Sky Digital channels.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Originally posted by Tony
    I'd be interested to hear your results.

Heh, you're not alone there, Tony. I await the results with great interest. I presume it's a 40/45cm dish.

Advertisement