Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cd player for focus

Options
  • 04-04-2003 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

anybody know what I'd be expected to pay for a cd player/radio for a ford focus? any ideas were there are cheap ones going? I just want something that plays cd's really

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Selik

Hey Ando check out http://www.besecure2000.com/

I haven't purchased from them myself but they look like they know what they're about it has to be said! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Y do people keep asking for CD player for x car? They're a standard size.

If you're really lazy, go to Argos and get them to fit it for you. They usually have fitting included in the price, but some of the cheap one's don't. It's the only nationwide shop I know of that sells them, but if you get out the Golden Pages it shouldn't take long to find someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

For a Ford Focus you need a facia adaptor and a set of leads adaptor to convert it to a standard size radio.
    After you get those things you could pick any CD player you fancy or afford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Hi Ando,

Its DAve here with the 1.8 focus. I have the ford CD6006 unit in the car at the moment. It is a 6 disc in dash CD multichanger. It will be a direct replacement for your unit. No wiring adapters or anything like that.

I am very happy with it, but as part a the blue lighting project I was considering replacing this. I was not going to sell it as I might have to return to stock one day, but if you let me know your budget then I will see if I can do anything for you

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

hi Dave, you got me a bit late m8, I've gone off and bought the cd player yesturday! and the facia adapter

thanks for the offer though ;)

PS, do you have any standard parts left on your focus :D !! lol

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

Still plenty more to change!! :)

Where did you get the CD player from by the way. Coz now I have to find a place to get it from

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

Dave I bought the cd player at: www.cel-direct.com
    and bought the facia plate at: www.besecure2000.com

Only thing is that besecure takes 28 days for delivery :confused:

Advertisement