Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asheron's Call 2

Options
  • 05-04-2003 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Is anyone planning on playing this game? I just read the review on ign (http://pc.ign.com/articles/380/380222p1.html) and thought it looked absolutely amazing. I've only ever played one MMORPG (UO) but just looking at the review makes me want to jump ship to the wonderful world of AC2. Has anyone played this and whats it like? I'll probably get it once I get me a broadband connection so I can really dig my time teeth into it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

i wouldnt play this game man i beta tested it and i stopped after 2 days. i know beta is different from gold but they way the game played out i didnt like try shadowbane if you like pvp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Well as you saw in the other thread there isn't much chance of us getting our hands on Shadowbane any time soon. All the reviews I've read have been rosey and as you said yourself betas are very different from the finished gold product, just look at the UO betas for an example. Out of the current crop of MMORPGs this one appeals to me the most (Well that and of course Galaxies but then again who doesn't want Galaxies).

Advertisement