Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need information on RADIATOR

Options
  • 05-04-2003 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

you know, that thing on in Eamon Dorans on wednesdays?

anwyay, is it any good and what are the bands like at it; do they rock or is it just a load of mod/indie crap

jive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

You couldn't really tell what quality you would get there. There are alot of Indie crap bands there. My band have played it, but we're more classic rock, so it is mixed a bit, but the bands are ripped off.
    If your planning to play it, and you have lots of people going (over twenty), you would only make 20 euro.
    If you played TBMC sunnday nights, and got 20 people going, and charged the same price dorans do, you would get 20 euro profit as well. (because you have to pay for the gig), but here is where it gets interesting. If you sell 40 or more tickets, you would get 140 profit, which is more that the 40 dorans would give you.
    I have played TBMC and got 500 profit from it, and when I played Dorans i got 28!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 551 ✭✭✭funktastic

Yeah the venue isn't great and it generally has very little atmosphere seen as hardly anyone goes. The music is pretty decent on after the bands,but there's just no real crowd at it!

Advertisement