Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League Place

• 05-04-2003 8:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

I am very confident it will go to Chelsea have hit form at the right time appalling in the first half today but much better in the second how about Cole's goal? great turn for a big man.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Artol

they're playing really well but i'm a liverpool fan so i hope they start to slip

should be a good game on the final day if there is only 1or2 points in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

Chelsea certainly seem like clear favourites after todays results. Ordinarily, I'd prefer to see Liverpool get the Champ League place, but I reckon that if they dont finish fourth, it will be the end of Houllier .... and that can only be good for Liverpool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,064 ✭✭✭BKtje

4th spot is Cheleseas bar a huge slip up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

I thought a few weeks ago that it would go down to the game at Stamford Bridge, but after Saturday's rubbish result and Chelsea's good win, I think the Blues have it in the bag. Well done.

P.S. I hope I havent just jinxed ye ;)

YNWA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

6 games to go!
    Chelsea have a nice 4 and 5 point cushion over everton and liverpool but a lot can still happen....

Apr19 Everton - Liverpool
    Apr21 Chelsea - Everton
    May11 Chelsea - Liverpool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yeah I hope Chelsea get fourth and make it to the CL. Liverpool are a disgrace and on the balance of things don't deserve to qualify for next years competition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

you have to fancy chelsea now for it , bar a traditional suicide run in with a few home loses, chelsea could still throw it away but at least it's in their own hands now , lets hope they can fare better in the CL than UEFA cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭jonno

My heart tells me the Pool will make it after a slip up from Chelsea against Everton. My head tells me Liverpool won't make it and will probably lose to both Everton and Chelsea.

Maybe then we will see the back of that muppet GH.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

My pancreas tells me Everton will do it .

Advertisement