Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

we need your opinion

• 05-04-2003 9:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

As some of you may or may not know we're starting up a little things were anyone can sell their music on our site and make money from it. All we need from you to do it is simply a CD you dont need artwork we'll do the sleeve design, CD label design and post em out to the person that buys em.

So please cast your vote in the poll before we put even more work into something that wasn't really appreciated.

Thanks

for more info e-mail me imn@eircom.net

what do you think of what the IMN proposes to do? 9 votes

excellent how soon can i get my space on IMN
    0% 0 votes
    it's not gonna work FULL STOP
    22% 2 votes
    you'll probably rip us off somewhere
    22% 2 votes
    i'm very wary and will need alot of convincing
    44% 4 votes
    I've another opinion (PM the-raptor or e-mail [email]imn@eircom.net[/email] with your opinion please)
    11% 1 vote

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

OK before anyone votes for the "you'll probably rip us off" option again I forgot to add that when you join us

You will also be REGISTERED + PAYED THROUGH IMRO

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

*bump*

Advertisement