Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burning CD's in the kitchen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

lol, i'm definitely going to try that out next time i get a coaster:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...at one stage, Jeremy "Top Gear" Clarkson had a chat show, and he used to do "dangerous kitchen-type stuff" every week. He did a few CDs in the ol' nukebox one week - quite a light show!

I think it knackers the microwave though...

Gadget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Mmmm, pretty lightshow. Would like to try it with a stack of CDs. Interesting pattern, must try a few others and see if it changes much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

And another plus for burning cds is that you won't got to jail for 6 years for doing it, unlike poor cats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

so thats what i can do with the old eircon net cds :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭nahdoic

oh boy would i like to put that eircom rat in the microwave. surf those radio waves boyo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,568 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

The court heard Ms Trewin was suffering with depression and had been prescribed Prozac when the incident occurred.

On the night in question she had drunk seven cans of lager and almost two bottles of wine.

Translation:
    The court heard Ms Trewin was a filthy knacker who stays at home all day in a house full of fleas getting drunk.

Advertisement